Emojis were first created in 1999 in Japan, and ever since, the world has gone potty for them. But, you won’t need your mobile phone in your hand if you want to spend some quality time with the most popular Emojis such as the kiss mark, the crying-happy face, the pizza, the alien, the two hearts, and the pile of poo thanks to the Emoji Planet online slot.
Emoji Planet uses the Cluster Pays system and six reels to give you maximum winning potential. There are also wild symbols, Avalanche Reels, and five fun-packed Emoji features.
Why we love it
This slot might be cheesy, but it proves that Emojis can be entertaining and fun, especially when there are big prizes at stake! So, start spinning those reels and enjoy laughing out loud as the dancing girls and even Gonzo from NetEnt’s Gonzo’s Quest slot entertain you in the background while you’re busy forming cluster wins on the reels.
HOW TO PLAY EMOJI PLANET
● Use the +/- symbols underneath “Coin Value” to set a coin size of between 0.01 and 1.00. As you increase or decrease the coin value, you’ll see the bet amount at the bottom of the screen change accordingly.
● Pick a Bet Level using the +/- symbols (N.B., you can choose anywhere between 1 and 10).
● If you’d like the reels to spin for you automatically, click the AutoPlay button and pick a number of spins.
● To place the maximum bet, click the Max Bet button.
● The “I” button brings up the paytable where you can see all the various prizes that each symbol can award.
● The spanner icon lets you alter four game settings such as Quickspin.
● The speaker icon turns the sounds on and off.
● The question mark icon brings up the game rules.
● The round button in the centre of the control panel is the Spin button.
Emoji Planet is a Cluster Pays slot, which means that it lets you create wins using clusters of symbols rather than across paylines. It’s actually a far more rewarding way to play as you can create multiple clusters of between five and thirty symbols on every spin, with the most valuable clusters awarding ten thousand times your bet! To form a cluster, you’ll need at least five identical symbols that are horizontally or vertically adjacent. If you manage multiple clusters of matching symbols that aren’t adjacent to each other, they pay as separate clusters.
The game also uses six reels to give you extra winning potential.
NetEnt’s Avalanche Feature is an excellent opportunity for players to score consecutive wins. It works by allowing symbols to fall onto the reels instead of spinning the reels. Each time that a cluster win is created, the Avalanche Feature kicks in and takes away all of the symbols in the cluster to let more fall down to take their place. The feature only ceases when no more winning combinations can be made.
WILDS AND STICKY WILDS
The star-shaped “WILD” symbol can appear on all six reels, and whenever it comes into view and is able to create a win by substituting for other symbols, it will.
In the Kiss Mark Feature and the Rocket Feature respectively, the wild symbol becomes even more powerful by becoming sticky or appearing stacked.
We hope you’ve got your smiley face on, because you’re in for a real treat thanks to the five special features that are included in the Emoji Planet online slot! These features become activate when one of the meters on the right-hand side of the game screen gets completely full (N.B., each meter contains twelve slots). The meters fill up when a cluster win is created; e.g. a cluster of five Bomb symbols fills up five sections of the Bomb meter.
The five features work as described below:
● Kiss Mark Feature – adds three sticky wilds which remain on the screen until they’ve helped to create three cluster wins;
● Pizza Feature – creates an instant win by adding a three-by-three cluster of matching symbols to the reels;
● Rocket Feature – adds a stack of ten wilds to create an instant win;
● Two Hearts Feature – multiplies your total win by the number of times the meter is filled up plus one;
● Bomb Feature – destroys eight random symbols and awards a coin win of up to 100x your bet for each one.
Return To Player
RTP is 96.40%. Malfunction voids all plays and payouts.RTP is 96.80%. Malfunction voids all plays and payouts.