Everyone at Foxy Games is a strong advocate of safer gambling, meaning that everything we do is to ensure your wellbeing when you play with us hence our ‘Changing for the Bettor’ policy.
This ‘Changing for the Bettor’ strategy is based around 7 pillars;
- Understanding the problem and best solutions –we have announced a five year, multi-million-dollar project with the Division on Addiction, Cambridge Health Alliance, a Harvard Medical School teaching hospital.
- Educating our key stakeholders ––including the national rollout of youth education programmes with gambling charities as well as state-school awareness campaigns.
- Promoting responsible attitudes –leading the industry in agreeing on responsible marketing campaigns.
- Empowering customers –using algorithms and gambling controls to prevent gambling harm.
- Funding treatment for those in need –increasing our donation to research, education and treatment on problem gambling ten-fold, from 0.1% to 1% of gross gaming revenue (GGR).
- Championing responsible product design –developing more responsible product design principles.
- Driving cultural change within our business – ensuring that a safer gambling approach underpins all aspects of our business
This page was last reviewed and updated: February 2020